Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Field Sales Executive
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Field Sales Representative will play a key role in scouting for new prospects in the market and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Scout for potential prospects that have furniture needs or new offices
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings and take part in sales training
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years sales experience in Business to Business selling
- A Degree/Diploma in sales and marketing
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Understanding of sales cycles and sales technique
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday, 21st February 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “Field Sales Executive”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted