Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Work closely with business leads and perform cost analysis of the operations
- Develop and regularly produce management information reports
- Handle regular budgeting process and latest forecast. Perform regular updates for actuals and variance analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for the Head Office as per request
- Prepare financial information pack for the Board
- Maintain financial model. Regular process of updating the assumptions and calculation as necessary
- Preparation of financial and management information required for funding process
- Preparation of short and long term cash flow forecast
- Continuous improvement of financial planning and budgeting process
- Thorough understanding of the cost drivers and developing recommendation on optimizing costs and processes
- Work closely with statutory accounting team and bridging statutory financial and management information
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Big 4 and/or corporate;
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting, financial statements and relevant accounting qualification;
- Experience in running budgeting process, regular updates and variance analysis;
- Hands on experience in valuation, preparation of financial models;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to prepare sophisticated financial models in Excel.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th February 2020.
Indicate the job title.