Job Vacancy: Human Resource Assistant
Department: Human Resource
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules appointments as directed
- Arranges for interviews
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information as directed.
- Ensures staff are well resourced in terms of work equipment and tools of trade.
- Organizes and plans for staff functions and events.
- Ensures the offices are maintained at high levels of hygiene and cleanliness.
Good to Have Skills:
- Ability to maintain confidences
- High levels of integrity
- Report writing
- Ability to deliver in high pressure situations
- Well organized with ability to plan for tasks in order of priority
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- KCSE result of C plain and above
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a human resource role
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Proficiency in using a HRIS is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable for this role, kindly submit an application letter together with a current copy of your cv to FMCGjobs2016@gmail.com by 13th March 2020.
Please note we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.