Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services.
Accredited by the Joint Commission International of the United States of America, the University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following position:
Manager – Food Services
Position Summary: Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Manager, Food Services is responsible for all hospitality services in the hospital including food and beverage outlets, storage and provision areas in the Hospital.
S/he will manage the staff cafeteria, food stores, waste disposal and sanitation ¡n the university.
- Degree in hotel management or related training.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare or hospitality industry
- Certification in a business-related course.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP, ISO 9001:2008 Quality systems and ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Systems.
- Knowledge of nutritional issues will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and financial management skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- International experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please visit www.aku.edu for more details on these positions.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to,
the Manager, Recruitment,
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi.
P. 0. Box 30270-00100, Nairobi
by email to email@example.com
so as to reach not later than 1st March 2020.
Applications by email are preferred.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Interviews.