This job vacancy is placed by Fanisi HR solutions on behalf of Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA).
Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
FJRA is recruiting an Assistant Accountant.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Estate Manager, the Assistant Accountant will assist the Accountant in managing and accounting for the Estate finances
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare cheques
- Assist with collections
- Ensure transparency and efficiency of financial processes
- Assist with managing debtors and creditors
- Generate and dispatch invoices
- Assist to prepare timely financial statements
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Update all financial transactions into the system
- Ensure statutory payments are made on time
- Manage petty cash
- Assist with inventory checks i.e. stock taking
- Check expenses against budgets
- Respond to queries from customers regarding their accounts
- At least CPA section 2 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree
- At least 1 years’ work experience
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience using Quickbooks Online
- Very good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Very keen attention to detail
- A quick learner
- A strong team player
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Saturday 29th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted