Vacant Position: Intern Software Developer
We are seeking outstanding achievers to deliver the set objectives in our Technical Division.
The successful applicants must be driven, results oriented with a “can do it” attitude and with proven track records.
- Create highly scalable, public facing web-based applications as specified using the .NET stack
- Must be a hands-on coder and be able to offer feedback to teammates
- Communicate with Management team to convey task status, identify obstacles and opportunities for process improvement
- Collaborate with a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives.
- Contribute to the design of application architectures and production of technical documentation
Essential Skills and Experience:
- knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WPF, and TFC.
- experience with Object Oriented programming and methodologies
- Extensive experience with highly trafficked websites, including caching procedures/methodologies, multi-threaded programming, server configurations, and application designs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and possess efficient problem-solving skills
- Must be a good leader with entrepreneurial drive.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire for quality
- Degree in Computer Science, I.T, BBIT, Software Engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Have INTERN SOFTWARE DEVELOPER as your email subject title.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 28th February, 2020