Vacant Positions: Intern System Implementers
We are seeking outstanding achievers to deliver the set objectives in our Technical Division.
The successful applicants must be driven, results oriented with a “can do it” attitude and with proven track records.
The System Implementers will be responsible for the functional knowledge and expertise of a number of software solutions, conduct level zero training, requirements gathering, user acceptance training and implementation / rollout, coordinate system support and change management.
Desired Qualification & Competencies;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Finance / Accounting or Business-related course / CPA Finalist / Computer Science, or related field
- Good knowledge of ICT / Technology
- Must be very aggressive with at least 1-year experience in Accounts / Finance Department or in an IT environment
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application by emailing your current detailed CV, Cover Letter and copies of your academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have INTERNSHIP- SYSTEM IMPLEMENTER on the e-mail subject title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 28th February, 2020