Job Title: IT Assistant
Gross Salary: 30k
Our client is a privately owned and managed mid-level educational institution in Kenya.
They are seeking to hire an IT Assistant who will be tasked to assist with technical Support of the Institution’s Management System issues and additional development of the system modules where required.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Ensuring all PC’s and Servers are secure through updates and Anti Malware, and performing regular backups
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- System deployment and fine-tuning skills.
- Technologically savvy.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.