Job Vacancy: IT Business Analyst
- Understand the needs of our customers and continuously develop and implement improvements to our product;
- Develop and maintain the product backlog;
- Liaise with development team to explain customer needs and system requirements;
- Oversee system testing and bug management and resolution;
- Produce documentation and training to support the deployment and use of the product;
- Work with stakeholders across the company to determine development priorities and plan sprints;
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies that will improve our customer experience;
- Support the IT Director in the creation and delivery of the IT Strategy.
- 3-5 years Business Analysis experience;
- Good knowledge of Agile development processes;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and contact centre operations;
- Enthusiastic, hands on, pragmatic approach with the determination to see ideas turned into reality quickly;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communicator with the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technologists;
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
How to Apply
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th February 2020.
Indicate the job title.