KCB Group Limited
Manager, Card Systems
The Manager, Card Systems will be responsible for maintaining an efficient Card Management System and deliver quality service to both internal and external customers by ensuring the availability of systems at all times.
In addition, he/she will provide operational assistance and guidance in IT related areas to the Card Centre team and ensure compliance of the card management system with payment associations (VISA/ MasterCard).
- Provide technical support for existing Tranzware Online, CMS, Interchange, Agency, Multiperso, IntelliNac, ATMs, FIMI and implementation of related projects.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports for users, processing of incoming and outgoing files to and from VISA and MASTERCARD and any other interfaced systems.
- Ensure 24*7 availability of authorization system and any other systems as required by users.
- Delivering business solutions by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that does not adversely affect business processes.
- Perform core system administration tasks ie custodian of the systems, ensure security of systems and information, maintain inventory of systems and perform authorized users administration.
- Collect and account for transactions acquired through merchant establishments, ATMs and other sources.
- Establish and maintain data processing schedules and controls to ensure timely delivery of quality assured outputs.
- Keep track of systems and user related issues and attend to them promptly.
- Perform system upgrades and apply system patches promptly as received from system vendors.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in ICT or Related Field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in Information Technology in a Bank with hands on experience in:
- Payment schemes such as Visa, Master Card, Union Pay, JCB.
- Database Administration.
- Knowledge of Card Business and Banking Operations.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Very good at attention to detail.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please CLICK HERE to log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday, 26th February 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.