Kenversity Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Limited is a leading Sacco in Kenya, located in Nairobi.
Applications are invited from qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill the vacant position of:
Business Development and Marketing Manager
Purpose of the position: Develop and provide leadership in implementation of business development, marketing and communication to meet agreed objectives.
- Ensure the Sacco growth efforts are achieved by contributing new customer acquisition.
- Responsible for customer relations and maintaining the Sacco’s image.
- Ensure internal control systems are implemented to mitigate risks and enable accountability.
- Create dynamic marketing strategies and tests that deliver returns on investment.
- Conduct marketing research, develop new products or re-brand current products tailored towards clients’ needs.
- Proactively provide updated information and support to the Board in conjunction with the staff team.
- Promote an environment founded on values of customer focus, integrity, reliability and innovation.
Qualification: Education/knowledge/technical skills and experience
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Management.
- A Masters degree in a business related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting, credit and fending principles.
- Must have good understanding of internal policies, systems and procedures of financial institutions (preferably Saccos) and related legal requirements.
- Must demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities and professional competence in business development and marketing management.
- Should have a demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business.
- Must be result driven and possess a track record of developing and rolling out demand driven products.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results.
- Possess valid membership in a professional association.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a busy lending environment, preferably in a financial institution, 2 of which must be at a supervisory level.
- Must be 35 years and above. .
- High standards of professionalism, integrity, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send your application letter including a detailed CV, current and expected salary, with names of three referees to
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenversity Sacco Ltd
through Email: email@example.com
indicating the job title “Business Development and Marketing Manager”
to reach us by Friday, 21st February, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenversity Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Limited is an equal employer and ¡t does not use employment agencies nor does ¡t charge money for recruitment or interviews .