Job Vacancy: Maintenance Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
1. Quality control and trouble shooting for after-sales repair of small household appliances and other household products. (e.g Kettle/blender/breadtoaster/iron/sandwich maker/hand mixer/electric oven/rice cooker e.t.c)
2. Inventory management
3. Outbound and inbound management
4. Bar code posting
5. Product delivery
WHO ARE YOU?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related course
- Over 2 years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient experience in testing and repairing household appliances
- Proficient computer skills of using Office software, especially Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.