The Kisumu National Polytechnic invites applications from qualified Kenyans for the following vacant position:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT III
JOB GROUP H / (CSG 12)
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
An officer will be deployed in specialized areas such as warehousing, distribution, stock control, logistics or Market surveys.
The Officer will be in charge of stores.
The officer will. assist in the preparation of annual- procurement plans and Supply Chain Management reports.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
1. Served in the grade of Supply. Chain Management Assistant II or in comparable and. relevant position in the Public Service for a. minimum period of three 3 years
2. a Diploma (CIPS) in. Supplies Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution:
3. Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
2. Applicants should submit five (5) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position.
3. Applications must be submitted on or before FRIDAY, 21ST FEBRUARY, 2020.
4. Applications should be addressed to the
THE KISUMU NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC,
Email: info@ kisumupoly.ac.ke. .
NOTE: The INSITUTION is an equal opportunity employer. Women, the marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.kisumupoly.ac.ke