KK Services Ltd, a company of GardaWorid ¡s a leading company in the region in provision of security solutions, facilities management and training to clients throughout East and Central Africa.
We are recruiting for the following positions
The Insurance Manager will deliver corporate insurance programs across East Africa.
Responsibilities include compilation of underwriting information; assistance in coverage placement, management of relationships with third party service providers including brokers, insurers and other TPAs; loss forecasting; policy management; premium allocations and preparation of various loss analyses.
The Insurance Manager uses relevant knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance concepts and associated products, insurance pricing and contracts, underwriting practices, and/or claims/reporting processes and procedures to protect assets, reduce corporate risk and inform insurance purchase decisions.
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or equivalent
- Chartered Insurance Institute [CII] qualification preferred
- Experience of interacting with national/international financial institutions and insurance counterparts and service providers
- Expert knowledge of Insurance management principles, regulatory requirements
How to Apply
Applications including an updated CV to be sent by 21st February, 2020 to email@example.com