Job Vacancy: Laboratory Sales Representative
Position Summary: We are looking for someone well equipped with skills to support the development of Sales activities.
Exploring sales growth opportunities and sales development to our distribution partners as well as cultivating relationships.
Develop leads from our distribution channels by creatively finding ways to penetrate the market and generate additional leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit assigned customers on a regular basis to promote products, relate new product information and receive feedback on the company’s products and services
- Meet monthly, quarterly, an annual sales quotas
- Visit potential customers to qualify them as sales prospects for the corporation
- Understand and support the corporation’s sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all of the corporation’s customers
- Relate new product ideas and product extensions to marketing management for evaluation
- Follow corporate policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations
- Collect and report competitive information to the Management
- Prepare periodic reports including:
- weekly call reports
- weekly expense reports
- periodic general reports
- other reports as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor in analytical chemistry
- 2-3 years lab equipment sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to relate well with people and work in a environment
- Willingness to operate in an international environment
- Fluent in English.
If qualified please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “LABORATORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE” by 28th February 2020.