London Distillers (K) Ltd, a leading manufacturer with the biggest distillation plant in Kenya and a marketer of alcoholic beverages with mainstream brands which include; Kenya King, Napoleon Gold Brandy, Top secret whisky, Safari cane, Vodka and Rum.
London Distillers (EA) Ltd which imports most of the worlds renowned alcoholic brands Bounty Ltd which deals in Safari King bottled drinking water, carbonated soft drinks and imported non-alcoholic drinks.
The above group of companies is seeking to fill Four positions of Brand Managers in the Kenyan office who will implement and manage the marketing strategy for a number of brands to ensure the market and sales business objectives are achieved.
Responsibility of the Job:
- Creating brand plans and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain as relates to new product development and market introduction.
- Analyze market data and research insights to identify growth opportunities for the brand and improve the effectiveness of our communications.
- Planned media strategy, planning & measurement country specific marketing buying and advertising plans
- Compile monthly reports to the Directors
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an FMCG Brand Marketing role
How to Apply
Those interested in above vacancy can send their Curriculum Vitae and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn of the HR Manager
by 10th March 2020.