Mediatwenty Productions (M20P) is in the process of updating its’ list of Makeup Artists (MuA).
This is not a full time job.
Agreement is on a per day basis and when contacted by M20P.
The Makeup Artists (MuA) who qualify will be required to do the following:
1. Arrive at the shoot at least an hour before the shoot or as instructed by M20P and stay for the whole shoot / day.
2. The MuA is required to continuously check if the client’s makeup is always well done without prompting from the photographer.
3. As the MuA is meant to help the photographer take more professional portraits, the artist should be willing to discuss how the makeup will be applied with the photographer and the client.
4. The Artist is expected to be respectful, quick to follow instruction, helpful and self motivated.
- With own makeup: 1 person kshs 2000, any additional person kshs 400.
- Using M20P makeup: 1 person kshs 1000, any additional person kshs 250.
6. If there are continuous shoots for a long period of time / many days, M20P will negotiate a bulk fee with the MuA. This will be explained further during the interview.
7. MuA’s makeup kit must always be clean and the application instruments sterilized.
8. The successful candidates will be provided with more detailed explanation regarding the conduct and work expected while working for M20P.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job, answer the questions below in your cover letter and send them to Wairimu Gitahi at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2020.
The title of the email should be: Application for Makeup Artist position.
Also attach your CV and copy of your ID.
Questions to be answered on cover letter
1. Full name and age?
2. Why are you interested in this job?
3. Do you have any prior experience?
4. If yes, please describe this experience?
5. Do you have your own makeup set?
6. What brand of makeup do you use?
7. Do you sterilize your application instruments? How often?
Ngong Road, Ngong Lane Plaza, 4th Floor, Wing A
P.O.BOX 765 – 00200 Nairobi, Kenya