Job Vacancy: Accountant
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company dealing with packaging material seeking to hire a competent Accountant in charge of management and cost accounting, preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and overseeing the day to day accounting to enhance profitability.
The successful candidate will be tasked with: –
- Accurate and timely filing of all statutory deductions
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Timely and daily bank reconciliation
- Petty cash handling and daily reconciliation of the same in Quick books
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Timely debt collection
- Accurate recording and maintaining of accounting transactions
- Ensure timely payments of suppliers and management all account payables
- Assist in the preparation of and monitoring of the annual budget
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely, accurate and organized manner and that documents are easily accessible
- Prepare and ensure accurate and correct filing of the monthly VAT and WHT
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- CPAK Holder
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of Quick books
- Knowledge of finance principles and financial reporting
- Technical accounting skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you possess the above skills and are up to the task, CLICK HERE to submit your application for review on or before 28th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted