We are Hiring!
Our client, a renowned in the Manufacturing Sector based in Mombasa, have an immediate requirement for the positions of Human Resource Manager to be based in Mombasa
Role Brief: To oversee the human resources function as well as to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations.
Job Purpose: Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
Main Responsibilities of Job
- Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implement employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Labour Laws requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manage human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advance human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, or any other related field, gained from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, or any related field is an added advantage
- Holder of Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must be a member in good standing of the IHRM, with a valid IHRM Practicing Certificate
- Have knowledge and relevant work experience of 7 years and above, with not less than 4 years in a management role.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be social; possess impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Demonstrate strong leadership and presentation qualities
How to Apply
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.