We are Hiring!
Our client, a renowned in the Manufacturing Sector based in Mombasa, have an immediate requirement for the positions of Production Cost Accountant to be based in Mombasa
Job Purpose: To direct activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation.
Main Responsibilities of Job
- To maintain a daily production record that should agree with inventory and daily sales
- To mobilize for, coordinate and participate in stock counts, both cyclic and monthly
- To ensure that product reconciliations are completed and any variance explained/investigates and appropriate action taken
- Reconcile finished goods and raw material inventories – physical vs system
- Review and recalculate raw materials, finished goods and other base costs and determine impact to business by applying changes
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw materials purchases, inventory and labour.
- Prepare detailed cost reports for manufacturing, identifying key overspends and variances and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various consumers as needed for decision making support.
- Maintain cost accounting system
- Assisting in month end close of the general ledger
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business management
- CPA (K) or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Excellent use of Excel. Working knowledge with advanced Excel will be an added advantage.
- Experience using ERP (SAP-B1 preferred) in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.