Job title: Sales Internship
Reports to: Head of Operations
Job Purpose: Maramoja transport is seeking for sales people in Nairobi for the Operations Department. The candidate will work together with the Head of Operations to recruit Drivers and Clients. This person will also assist in customer care services.
- Assist the Driver Community Manager in developing the driver supply.
- Assist the Driver Community Manager in on boarding and training of new drivers.
- Assist the Driver Community Manager in ensuring all the Operational KPI’s of the allotted are achieved.
- Be a passionate advocate for all customers and partners and confidently answer any questions in a high stress, fast moving environment.
- Improve user experience.
- Collect market intelligence and provide feedback to the rest of the company.
- Knowledge of the MARAMOJA product.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Courtesy and clear communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed with a strong work ethic.
- People management experience with proven ability to effectively manage, set team goals, develop people to their highest levels of performance, and manage through challenging managerial situations.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work under minimal supervision
- You get to gain professional skills and build your resume while exploring career options.
- You get to apply your skills to the field.
- You will be given more opportunities depending on your performance.
- You get to work with creative and enthusiastic individuals.
Applicants to send applications to email@example.com