Job Vacancy: Marketing Assistant
Salary: 16K + Commissions
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
1. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
2. Identify, visit potential customers for new business, providing quotations, planning and organising promotional presentations and follow up to close sales
3. Provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information and answering questions on phone, email,
whatsapp or in person.
4. Attain sales targets as set out by supervisor
5. Manage and process orders to clients; deliver excellent sales and after – sales services to maximise sales, customer satisfaction and retention
6. Resolve any order and inventory problems by investigating data and histor y, identifying alternate means for filling orders and notifying the customer
7. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, bazaars, etc. with sales consultants
8. Review your own sales performance aimed at exceeding targets and give weekly reports on progress
9. Maintains customer database by inputting customer information, preparing and distributing weekly reports
10. Develop a repeat – business customer date – base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise, promotional sales, birth day & anniversaries, potential follow – ups
11. Research competitive products by identifying market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases; Identify and relay market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product
12. Develop an d implement marketing campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; plan and organize promotional presentations (liaise with graphic design department for materials) ; updating calendars , social media and website .
13. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- One (1) year experience as a sales and marketing executive or relevant role ;
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or business related field.
- Proficiency in computer packages with good command of English and Swahili languages
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with a passion for sales
- Self – motivated with a results – driven approach
- Excellent interpersonal a nd customer service skills
- Must be tactful in dealing with people
- Mature, good judgment ability, honest, adaptable and versatile individual
- Organizational skills or management ability
- Initiative and ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate high level of integrity
How to Apply
If you qualify, kindly send your CV only to email@example.com by 26th Feb 2020 indicating ‘Marketing Assistant’ on the subject line.