Mater Misericordiae Hospital
Job Advertisement: HR Business Partner
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Director HR & Talent Development, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Provide guidance and interpretation of Human Resource policies and procedures in the Hospital.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop additional solutions, programs and policies.
- Consult with Director HR & TD and the line managers to identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management.
- Apply business driven selection / screening criteria to assist in selecting a qualified diverse candidate pool.
- Develops and reviews contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers in partnership with the Director- HR & TD.
- Providing advisory services to line managers in handling employee disciplinary issues and other employee relations matters.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Implement the change management programs to support the company’s strategic direction and support the building and maintenance of the desired corporate culture.
- Implement and coordinate staff performance management systems including the staff performance appraisal system and competency building.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about evolving policies, working conditions and employee benefits.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Conduct a skill gap analysis as and when needed.
- Carry out a robust training evaluation to determine the training impact.
- Managing HR Audits as a requirement for systems and financials.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a closely related field.
- Higher National Diploma in HR or CHRP.
- Membership of IHRM.
- Generalist HR management experience.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com by February 23rd 2020.
Indicate on the subject line of the position applied. Include your current and expected salary on the CV.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Mater is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.