Our client a leader in Christian Media is looking for to fill positions for a Handy Man.
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad.
- Carry out carpentry works by making and fixing furniture.
- Do plumbing works/repairs.
- Carry out flooring works.
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Remove stains and paint building when necessary.
- Have hands on experience in construction, woodwork, electrical wiring
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon.
- Troubleshoot and do general maintenance of the premise.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management when performing tasks
- Good knowledge of electrical works.
- Good knowledge of carpentry and masonry.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure that quality work is done.
- Ability to follow instructions and give reports.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Handy Man
How to Apply
If you qualify and upto the challenge ,send your cv only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the email subject Handy Man.
Kindly indicate your expected salary.