Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd
We are a leading reputable Sacco with an indisputable record of performance and with a rapidly growing countrywide membership comprising mainly of professionals.
The Sacco is seeking to recruit suitable self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individuals for the following positions:
The Sacco is seeking to recruit suitable self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individuals for the position of Sales Representatives on 6 months commission-based contract.
The contracts will be renewable based on performance.
Overall purpose of the job: Membership recruitment, accounts growth and products uptake of the Society.
Duties and responsibilities
- Membership recruitment as per the target
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Prepare Sales and Marketing reports as required
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Minimum Academic and professional Qualifications requirements
- Holders of a Diploma in business related field or its equivalent from a recognized university,
- Has satisfactorily served in the grade of sales executive / Direct sales officer or comparable position with similar responsibilities for a minimum of 1 year
- A diploma in Co-operative Management, Public Relations or CPA part 1 is an added advantage,
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link, SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION.
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, applicants should send application letter, copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae to the email email@example.com with the email subject as SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
The deadline for submission of all application is on or before 21st February 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.