Musoni – Next Generation Microfinance
Job Vacancies: Area Managers
Musoni is a credit only cashless, paperless and data driven microfinance institution with a countywide branch network.
Musoni aims to be the most efficient microfinance ¡n Kenya to promote financial inclusion through provision of client-centric solutions that support sustainable livelihood among the rural micro-entrepreneurs and smallholder farmers ¡n Kenya.
The position holder will oversee the operations of several branches.
He/ She will refine and implement operations strategy, drive portfolio growth and quality, performance management and leadership.
The position will directly report to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Monitoring of branches performance in relation to Loan portfolio growth and quality.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the branches on their yearly strategic& operations plans.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships within the area and promote business growth.
- Analyze customer feedback and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
- Organize for client forums and ensure they are well trained on Musoni products and Services.
- Delinquency management in view of maintaining portfolio quality at acceptable levels.
- Motivate, inspire, train, coach and develop staff to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Ensure high staff productivity levels, work life balance and retention.
- Ensure 100% compliance to policies and procedures and enforce system controls.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- The incumbent must be Holder of bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting or a Business-related Degree. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5years of experience in credit operations and at least 5 years of Branch Management experience.
- High computer skills with knowledge in core banking system.
Competences and personal attributes
- Demonstrated Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Analytical thinker who can recognize trends and opportunities.
- Customer service orientation and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels and backgrounds.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 with the title Area Manager on the subject line.
Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer Musoni, as well as current and expected remuneration and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Musoni Micro finance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not ask candidates to pay money for recruitment purpose.