Job Title: Network Consultant – CCIE
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions providers.
They seek to hire a Network Consultant who will be responsible for the low-level design, implementation and support of solutions at customer’s premises/sites.
- Provide highly skilled technical assistance in completing complex network planning, engineering, and architecture
- Perform complex design, research and development of LAN/WAN solutions for Enterprise/Production networks
- Recommend Network modifications to configurations
- Provide high-level support and rapid resolution to network problems
- Provide senior technical leadership role with in assigned client organizations to review new installations and changes to services and infrastructures, ensuring that a holistic network perspective is taken into consideration with respect to standards, practices, technology, vendors and solutions.
- Provide senior engineering leadership on all design and standards issues; including analysis, development and implementation, as well as training and mentoring of technologies and standards to Support Engineers.
- Provide supporting documentation to enterprise solutions.
- Assist in Implementation & support to Service Provider teams where necessary
- Degree or diploma in an IT related field
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)
- Very Strong Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills
- Routing OSPF, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP
- Switching: STP, VTP, VPC
- MPLS VPN L2/L3
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- Customer interaction skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Network Consultant – CCIE) to email@example.com before 28th February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.