Job Title: Program and Office Administration Student Intern
Our Client is an NGO that focuses on Providing Family support to help vulnerable children thrive.
They seek to hire an energetic Program and Office Administration Student Intern.
S/He will be responsible for assisting the staff with the day to day operations.
- Perform daily administrative tasks (e.g. photocopying, filing, assisting with mailings)
- Collaborate with program staff on events and projects as needed
- Enter and update data in respective databases
- Assist in maintaining organization outreach through social media platforms
- Assist in maintaining office organization and directing visitors to respective members of the team
- Stock keeping, tracking donations, and maintaining the asset register
- Collecting and posting letters from the post office and other offices as needed
- Assist the finance team in purchasing and other administrative tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Second-year student in a university studying diploma/degree in social science, management or other related field – ONLY STUDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Experience with Microsoft office applications and other data analysis software
- Willingness to learn and grow as a leader and professional
- Self-starter, creative and motivated
- Works well alone and in a team environment
- Must be available for a minimum period of 3 months, for at least 20 hours per week
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Program & Office Administration Student Intern) to email@example.com before 2nd March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV