NIBS Technical College
Job Purpose: Responsible for the implementation of college examination policies and integrity and support the examinations process in order to ensure credibility of academic evaluations within NIBS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Release and receive examination material during exam administration periods and provide progress report on assigned programmes.
2. Participate in moderation of internal examinations to ensure that the exams meet the set examinations standards.
3. Receive completed external examinations booking form for processing within the stipulated time frame and standards.
4. Preparation of Internal Exam Timetable.
5. Preparation and administration of Supplementary Exams.
- At least a Business or ICT related Diploma.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- A proven leader with excellent leadership skills.
How to Apply
the Human Resource,
NIBS Technical College,
P.O Box 1227 – 00232,
With the position on the subject via firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th February 2020
NIBS Technical College is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.