Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking for a qualified individual to fill the following position:
Job Title: Community Oral Health Officer (COHO)
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: The COHO will be responsible for handling all oral health matters for all our clients according to the stipulated procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Examine patients’ teeth and mouth.
- Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
- Analyze x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and dental charting.
- Take, develop and mount radiographs as well as trace radiographs required for corrective treatment
- Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
- Clean teeth using brushes, and polishers to remove plaque and stains ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
- Fill in cavities, rebuild broken teeth, replace missing teeth, and remove unnecessary or severely damaged teeth.
- Treat and help to prevent gum disease.
- Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients
- Make impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
- Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
- Supervise staff and clinic processes
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Community Health
- Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience in a busy hospital.
- Registered as a Community Oral Health Officer with the regulatory body.
- Valid Practicing License.
- Must have a work permit and license to practice in Kenya if a foreigner from KMPD Board
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Able and willing to work outside normal hours when necessary
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Migori at Family Bank Building
Online to email@example.com
Applications to reach us before close of business 18/02/2020.
Remember to quote the job title as Community Oral Health Officer COHO Migori on the email Subject.