Job Vacancy: Operations Assistant
Job Purpose: To synchronize, plan, coordinate, implement and finalize on all processes (Administration, Finance and Production) according to the objectives, specifications, and deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities: –
1. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete projects/initiatives and distribute to team with full responsibility of scope, cost and schedule
2. Manage customer (internal and external) and vendor expectations by understanding needs, provide solutions balancing value and cost
3. Organises and plans inventory by reviewing and approving supply requisitions, ensuring stock controls are implemented for all activities (in – house, outlets, events) by checking that purchasing and delivery records are accurate
4. Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the implementation of each activity and ensure that corrective measures are undertaken accordingly; Track execution and provide timely progress reports to Directors;
5. Oversee Office Administration including proper running of utilities such as electricity, water and proper function of telephone lines, computers, printers and other office equipment
6. Coordinate and monitor production standards by performing spot checks both at the vendors premises and on – site , ensuring standard procedures are set and adjusting any process flow standards accordingly such that goods and services are at an acceptable standard.
7. Develop, with the CEO, vendor SLA conditions and ensure work plans are organized accordingly by managing vendor relationships including setting expectations, negotiating contracts, ensuring delivery of projects on time and within pre – established budgets;
8. Negotiate with vendors to secure th e most advantageous terms ;
9. Liaise with Accountant to ensure financial statements and reports are prepared and delivered on time by ensuring necessary documentation is supplied and review to ensure they are accurate
10. Lead in controlling costs by preparing budgets; request and disburse petty cash, oversee reconciliation of petty cash, accounts payable (receive and review invoices, write supplier cheques against invoices, issue cheque payment voucher, receive receipts), accounts receivable (issue invoices and follow up with debt collection);
11. In collaboration with the CEO, assess company performance against both the annual budget and company’s long – term strategy
Two (2) years’ experience in management of simultaneous projects with a successful track record of distinguished leadership;
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related;
- Strong leadership skill s with undisputable integrity and a track record of strong management and a high degree of accountability;
- Excellent people management skills;
- A highly analytical and strategic thinker with good conceptualization skills and strong business acumen;
- Effective time management and logical decision making ability;
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, motivate, lead and boost morale of teams;
- Ability to optimally utilize all resources;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
How to Apply
If you qualify,Kindly send your CV only to email@example.com by 26th Feb 2020 indicating ‘Operations Assistant’ on the subject line.