Pets Paradise is a Pet Grooming and Pet Boarding Company based in Karen.
We are a band of pet lovers dedicated to providing your pet with a safe, fun and caring environment in your absence.
believe in a personalized approach to pet care ensuring your peace-of-mind knowing your pet is safe, happy and loved.
We are a Christian based organization and we follow Christian values.
Our 3 main values are:
- Pets – The care of pets is our primary concern and our purpose.
- Human/Pet Bond – We are here because we recognize the many benefits derived from our relationship with the pets under our care. We will celebrate these benefits amongst our pet owners and ourselves
- Knowledge and Skills – Ultimately, it is the knowledge and skill we develop that will enable us to service our pet owners and pets successfully, efficiently and with pride. We strive for the highest level of knowledge and skill.
Position: Administration and Operations Supervisor
Location: Nairobi, Karen
- Ensure that all client details are captured in the database. Ensure that all systems and processes are always adhered to while dealing with clients. Ensure that all pets, picked or dropped at Pets Paradise are subjected to all system protocols.
- Maintain a highly motivated team ready to take up more work due to business growth.
- Keep a tools maintenance register on a weekly basis for all tools used in the department. This includes but is not limited to vehicles, hand tools, staff work attire.
- Ensure that the work environment is always clean and is safe for all staff to work in. this includes the boarding area, the grass areas and all other areas.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Work within set budgets.
- Solve all people related cases within the team
- The Supervisor shall receive all calls and inbound emails and distribute to concerned parties or respond to them as is appropriate.
- Ensure that all deliveries to clients such as pet food are taken within expected timelines. The supervisor will be responsible for maintaining the stock records and sales from happy paws shop.
- 5 years’ experience as an Administrator
- A Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, PR or related field
- Persons living near Karen shopping center are encouraged to apply
- Communicate well in English and Kiswahili
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Must be willing to lead Bible devotions once a week
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work with dogs
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administration and Operations Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 5pm, Wednesday 19th February 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted