Pets Paradise is a Pet Grooming and Pet Boarding Company based in Karen.
We are a band of pet lovers dedicated to providing your pet with a safe, fun and caring environment in your absence.
We believe in a personalized approach to pet care ensuring your peace-of-mind knowing your pet is safe, happy and loved.
We are a Christian based organization and we follow Christian values.
Our 3 main values are:
- Pets – The care of pets is our primary concern and our purpose.
- Human/Pet Bond – We are here because we recognize the many benefits derived from our relationship with the pets under our care. We will celebrate these benefits amongst our pet owners and ourselves
- Knowledge and Skills – Ultimately, it is the knowledge and skill we develop that will enable us to service our pet owners and pets successfully, efficiently and with pride. We strive for the highest level of knowledge and skill.
Location: Nairobi, Karen
- To ensure that the vehicle assigned to you for the job is always in sound working order, clean and presentable before discerning clients.
- To ensure that work attire is neat, clean and presentable. To further ensure that the driver is clean and free from offensive body odours.
- To stick to the day’s work plan and not to detour out of schedule for personal errands.
- Ensure that all applicable systems and processes are followed when on client sites. Pets must be subjected to all the laid down requirements before leaving the client’s place.
- Work closely with your supervisor and other colleagues so that overall teamwork delivers quality services to clients.
- Supporting clients on site to fill in all required information
- Delivering pet food and accessories as directed from the office.
- Working professionally always and drive in a manner that keeps animals and human passengers comfortable.
- Always maintain a valid driver’s license
- Filing an incident report daily for any encounters such as police related incidences, accidents, theft, punctures, fueling, servicing of the vehicle, mileage e.t.c.
- 5 years’ experience as personal or company driver
- People below 35 years need not apply
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight
- PSV drivers need not apply
- Persons living near Karen shopping center are encouraged to apply
- Communicate well in English and Kiswahili
- Demonstrate familiarity with the routes in Nairobi.
- A valid new generation NTSA Driver’s License
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Must be willing to lead Bible devotions once a week
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work with dogs
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver) to email@example.com by COB 5pm, Wednesday 19th February 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted