The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru St. Mary’s Printing Press wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the position of a Machine Operator.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/117/2020
The Machine Operator job function is to produce quality printing to the utmost satisfaction of the client, and also keep printing machine operating at their top level of capacity conduct periodic maintenance and upkeep.
Key Result Areas:
- To maintain all the printing machines and ensure they are in perfect working condition. This includes large and small repairs and replacing mechanical components.
- To ensure that all work done have job cards and ensure records are kept.
- To ensure work done is forward to the binding section for final finishing in due time.
- To make sure that all plates are kept preserved and in good order.
- Assist in binding Section when there is less work for the machine.
- To ensure standard cleanliness in press and area of operation.
- To carry out any other duty that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Certificate in Print Technology.
- Two years experience in a printing press firm.
- Computer literate (Microsoft, Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator).
- Mechanical knowledge of printing machines.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer care skills.
How to Apply
Send your application and CT to
Human Resource Director,
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru,
P.O. Box 938 – 20100.
OR e-mail us at email@example.com
quoting the vacant position Machine Operator on the subject line so as to be received by 6th March 2020
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.