Job Title: Production Controller
- Provide daily & cumulative production records (Outputs, Yields and damages) and Machine downtime records by 10.00 o’clock.
- Work with team leaders to complete job cards on time and within given timelines
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
- Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Review job card status and accordingly coordinate transfers to FGW as per priorities
- Monitor material movement in production processes to ensure controls at all levels of Job cards
- Data Analysis
- Computer literary
- Organisation skills
- Minimum 3 years in the specified field.
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Diploma in IT / Business Administration
How to Apply
Kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected salary.