Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client who is a well-established business in REAL ESTATE and wishes to engage with young professional ready to self-manage, fuse their energy, creativity and innovation through the scope outlined here-below in the role of BUSINESS GROWTH DIRECTOR;
A. LEADERSHIP (internal work scope , relations & reporting)
The Business growth Director position reports to the Managing Director (Main Broker & Founder).
The BGD role will have a close work relationship with teams in charge of Sales, Business Development and Operations, hence overseeing Agents engagement, performance, Accounts reporting, Relationship management & overall general operations.
B. CORE PURPOSE (Reason for this job)
Developing and leading the implementation of the commercial strategy, policies and processes while leading the Commercial team, managing external relations to generate revenue and Revenue
streams, in line with business strategy and objectives
C. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (execution scope & focus)
1. Contribute towards formulation of the business strategy and lead in developing departmental strategy in Sales, Business Development, Performance management and customer relations.
2. Lead and manage the Agents and assigned teams in Sales & Business Development target setting and implementation to drive and achieve revenue goals.
3. Lead in channel creation and strategies development to ensure agreed targets and actions are well communicated, defined, executed and implementation is sustained to achieve required revenue
4. Lead in recruiting, training and retention of agents.
5. Responsible for protecting and growing revenue and quality market share with accountability
6. Provide sales and business development expertise by helping and supporting agents establish appropriate business goals, plans and strategies by using effective consulting scripts and techniques.
7. Lead and manage agents operational meetings & communication to review performance, provide training to enhance knowledge and work tactics while promoting engagement and teamwork.
8. Ensure operations efficiency of the agents and office teams to meet turnaround time for all matters assigned.
D. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Education: The holder must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution,
Added Advantage: Land economics, real-estate field
Experience: The holder will be required to have at least 3 years’ of relevant experience in real estate management
Key Competencies; Innovative Leadership, trust and goal oriented. Be the business owner!
E. APPLY NOW
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke and/or send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th February, 2020
Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in the BPC Africa data bank for continuous referencing (+254-712 316 888/77)