Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate
Open Positions: 3
Gross Salary: 40K – 60K
Our client is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire aggressive and result-oriented Sales Executives tasked with increasing the company’s revenues.
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and sales strategy
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
- Maintain a clear database that displays all lead contacts and status of prospects and clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends and market activities
- Identify target markets and analyze current market
- Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
- Devise and implement strategic plans to meet customers’ demands
- Work collaboratively with site assistants, other teams, agents including external agents to plan and implement familiarization programs with company portfolio
- Take charge of the sales process, from initiation to closing, preparation of offer letters, hand over to operations and after sale services
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly performance reports
- Undertake any ad hoc duties associated with the sales function, including drafting correspondence, working with external agencies such as advertising companies and maintaining records
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales, preferably in the real estate sector
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Real Estate) to email@example.com before Wednesday 4th March 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted