Resolution Insurance was incorporated in 2002 making it the first company to be registered as a medical Insurance Provider.
The corporation transitioned from Resolution Health to Resolution Insurance in as mandated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) to become a fully-fledged general insurance provider.
Resolution Insurance has contributed significantly to the growth and development of the insurance industry in Kenya and the East African region for the last 15 years through innovative solutions that are centered on offering MORE value to customers.
We give assurance and comfort through an enhanced brand experience with quality service that is dependable, reliable and transparent.
Today, Resolution Insurance offers a number of products namely Medical Plans, Travel Plans, Liability Plans, Property Covers, Motor Covers and all other classes of General Insurance in the markets where we operate.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an energetic, performance driven and confident individual to fill the position below:
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
ONE (1) YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner, The HR Assistant’s overall purpose is to provide administrative support in the day to day operations of the human resource function.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Provide administrative assistance in the recruitment process.
2. Coordinate logistics for new employee induction programs.
3. Run monthly departmental time and attendance reports and register staff on the Biometrics system.
4. Assist in the administration and implementation of the training programs.
5. Provide administrative and logistical support for staff welfare programs i.e. bereavement fund administration.
6. Coordinate HR meetings i.e. book meeting venues, send calendar invites and take minutes.
7. HR records management & HRIS update of staff information & upload of documents on the HRIS.
8. Conduct file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation/records are accurately compiled, recorded, cross-checked and updated.
9. Supervision of HR service provider’s.
10. Manage the HR helpdesk by effectively allocating tickets to the HRBPs and responding to questions related to staff employee records.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A higher diploma in HRM with a Bachelor’s degree being an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ HR experience in a busy environment.
- Knowledge of Kenya Labour laws.
- Effective organizational & time management skills.
- High levels of confidentiality and integrity.
- Proficient in Ms. Office.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on http:www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Monday, 2nd March 2020.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.