Job Title: Marketer – Sacco
Our Client is a co-operative union established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing.
They seek to hire a Marketer to support in the Marketing processes and generation of new profitable business for the Sacco and also promote the Company’s services and products.
- Support the company’s marketing plan as a brand champion within the company and in the market
- Champion marketing campaigns and promotional activities by organizing, implementing and providing a report of the activities to the company
- Manage the marketing activities on the company’s social media platforms
- Management of the company’s website content ensuring that it is updated regularly and promptly
- Carry out research to identify and define audience for the different products supplied by the company
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in implementation of category and brand strategies for food products;
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities
- Very Strong Communication, reporting and presentation skills. Should be proficient in Powerpoint
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement
- A go getter with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketer – Sacco) to email@example.com before 22nd February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV