Position: Sales Clerk
Our client is looking for a Sales Clerk who will provide comprehensive support services to the department on data and order processing, reporting, and administrative assistance to all sales personnel in providing high level of service to internal and external customers to achieve the targets and goals as directed by your supervisor.
Job Competency and Personal Attributes:
- Must be a holder of a minimum certificate in Sales and Marketing or any basic accounting knowledge.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience of 2 years in sales and customer care services preferably tele-sales.
- Must exercise patience with both colleagues and clients.
- Must have a good customer relation as well as good relationship with other employees.
- Attentive to taking instructions.
- Must be a good team player, be honest and possess good communication skills.
- Must portray high personality standards and be approachable.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising invoices of products for approval and recording in the invoice register.
- Recording of raw materials i.e. HRC and Wire Coil.
- Updating daily production shift.
- Telemarketing to get orders from Customers.
- Filling of daily stock sheet.
- Following payments from debtors and maintaining sales limits.
- Able to carry out sales on the phone.
- Writing of petty cash vouchers and following up for approval by the supervisor.
- Filing of LPO’s
- Days report writing and forwarding the same to the supervisor daily.
- Performing duties as assigned from time to time.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Any other sales related duties assigned by the supervisor.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th February 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement