Job Title: Sales Executive
Reference: SE 2020
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client, is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive
Role Summary: This position will be responsible for revenue generation through sourcing for new client’s accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship and maximising on sales opportunities within them.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
Job Specification – Sales Executive
- Support the corporate vision, mission and strategic objectives of the company by formulating and implementation of suitable strategies of acquiring new clients.
- Responsible for the effective on-boarding of associates for new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Keeping track of contract maturity and re-negotiating for extension
- Ability to foster a good relationship by helping clients feel valued and included by engaging in discussions
- Proactively recognize the need for innovation or improvement and initiate efforts to explore alternative solutions
- Ability to communicate information, verbally and in writing, in a way that creates understanding, captures interest and gains support from client.
- High level of integrity
- Passion for results
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Emotional intelligence
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th February 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer