Job Title: Sales Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Level: Management
Our client is an FMCG distribution company based in Nairobi.
They’re looking for a highly talented and result driven person to take over the role of Sales Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Working with owners to develop feasible sales revenue budget
- Developing sales operational controls
- Recruiting, managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Opening, developing and managing efficient distribution networks; Contacting existing and potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings; Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones; Developing quotes and proposals for clients etc.
- Developing efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory(s) and target setting for the sales team
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to owners
- Coordinating Sales activities to other organization activities to achieve overall organization goals.
Skills and Key Competencies;
- Excellent communication skills of both written and non-verbal
- A desire for new adventures
- Ability to manage teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Higher diploma in any relevant field or equivalent.
- Experience in sales and marketing and more so in retail of FMCG.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Conversant with current trends in technology e.g. Different “apps”, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “SALES MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Applications close on 16th March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.