Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein.
Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brand.
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts.
Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization.
We currently seek a Project Engineer 2 who will work in our Engineering, Continuous Improvement and Maintenance department:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Lead execution of projects with minimum supervision
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Lead analysis towards operational excellence
- Must have an engineering degree
- Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Project management certification would be an added advantage
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, & best practices
- Experience overseeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
To apply, please CLICK HERE to submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 18th February 2020.
Kindly indicate your salary expectations.