Job Vacancies: Sales Executives – Security Industry
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Salary: KShs. 30,000 + Commission
- To sell the company security services (i.e Dog Security, Alarm Response and Backup, Vehicle tracking and fleet management, manned security guarding, electronic security systems etc) to corporate companies, institutions, individuals and public sector.
- Negotiating and closing sales
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Identifies product improvement by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing organization standards.
- Account management
- Provide regular reports to the management as requires
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Must be presentable and have good communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales
- Able to persuade and close sales.
- Must be sharp and a great team player
- Candidates with experience in the security industry will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements above to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February 2020.
Clearly Indicate ‘Sales Executive- Security’ on the subject of the email.