We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill in the position of Accountant.
Scope: Financial Reporting; Bookkeeping; Financial Policy & Processes Design; Reconciliations
- Preparation of respective monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash flow statements) for management decision-making.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Monitoring monthly revenues and expenses and where applicable ensure that they are accrued or posted in the correct accounting period.
- Bank reconciliations, Lending reconciliations and CIT banking reconciliations.
- Prepare, review and ensure authorization of company expenditure in line with the annual budgets.
- Design the necessary finance processes and policies.
- Preparation and management of the audit process – audit schedules design and implementation of the proposed audit resolutions and system controls.
- Monitor company’s business performance and frequently report to management for decision making process.
- Evaluate business operations to ascertain accounting needs and recommend solutions to business and any arising financial problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K)
- At least four (4) years’ progressive experience in accounting.
- Working Knowledge in the use of Pastel is a must.
- Working knowledge of iTax
- General Accounting knowledge (GL, AP, AR etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Strategic and results oriented.
- A strong drive for execution.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
How to apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 12th February, 2020.
Use Senior Accountant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.