Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Senior Field Sales Executive
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Senior Field Representative will play a key role in scouting for new prospects in the market and ensuring sales targets are met.
- Scout for potential prospects that have furniture needs or new offices
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territories achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings and take part in sales training
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- 3 – 5 years sales experience in Business to Business selling
- A business-related degree/diploma or its equivalent
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Market intelligence on the industry and willing to aggressively sell office furniture
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 21st February 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “Senior Field Sales Executive”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.