Job Title: Shop Attendant – High End Market
Salary: 25k – 30k
Our client is a duty free retail store.
They are seeking to recruit a young and vibrant shop attendant who will be tasked with assisting customers while shopping and increasing satisfaction levels.
- Organize items on the racks.
- Ensure the store is clean at all times.
- Promote new products and any special deals.
- Give feedback on sales trends.
- Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
- Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor. The cashier should also be able to respond to questions by the customer.
- Certificate or diploma in any business related course
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales.
- Previous experience as a shop attendant interacting with high end clients is an added advantage.
- Good communication and ‘people skills’.
- Confidence, motivation and determination.
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must provide a certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Shop Attendant Job –High End Market) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 21st February 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted