Site Engineers focusing on Light Gauge Steel Structures
Our client is seeking to recruit Site Engineers focusing on Light Gauge Steel Structures and Pre-engineered Buildings.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high integrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure site installation work are done as per specifications by ensuring adequate supervision
- Ensure quality control and testing of work and materials, where required, is carried out in accordance with the specification requirements.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with the Construction Programme and procedures
- Monitoring construction progress and quality of work.
- Preparation of daily and weekly progress reports
- Acting as the main technical advisor, direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractor / installer when required, resolving any technical issues that may arise.
- Delivering tool box talks on site and ensuring safety is observed on site.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of activity related to projects to enable traceability.
- Undertake all relevant training and development activities as required.
- Highlighting potential specification/ design issues for comments before they affect construction and programme
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by line manager or any other person designated in their absence
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- General work experience (years): 3 years
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): -2 years’ experience in design or erection of light gauge steel trusses with a local supplier or pre-engineered steel structures with a major local supplier.
Personal Attributes specific to work requirement:
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Effective communication skills
If you meet these qualifications, send your Updated CV and any other Relevant papers to email@example.com quoting the job title REF SE FEB 2020 on the email subject.