Extra Inch Technologies Ltd
Software Developer (ASP.NET Core)
Job Description: We have extra strong passion for the intricacies of software programming, and we believe you do too.
If so, we’ve been looking for you everywhere!
If you want to leave a great and life-changing footprint in Africa, we sure want to speak with you.
What a Software Developer does in Extra Inch
- Apply your expertise on our web applications using C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- Integrate awesome web applications with (Mysql, Oracle, MSSQL) or API-driven back-ends
- Design incredible templates for users’ ease of use
- Enjoy solving problems with your team before they even turn into one
- Challenge ideas and spawn something revolutionary
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and non-hierarchical team to break new grounds
What we are looking for in a Software Developer
- 1 – 3 years of technical expertise in the software industry
- Knowledge and experience on industry best practices, such as Test-Driven Development and Clean Code
- Team spirit; enjoying working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- A keen eye for detail; working at a fast-pace environment, managing and prioritizing goals
- A high bar for excellence and pride in work
- Eagerness to learn and investigate possibilities and applying insights from past experience
- Self-discipline, professional attitude and collaborative spirit
- Individuality and willingness to share ideas and new perspectives
Warning; we work hard, play hard.
Don’t underestimate either of those!
We are honest, love a good joke, and don’t take things personally.
And as a tight-knit team, together we form the solid house that is Extra Inch.
If you believe you can match the expectation of the above role, send a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of 3 referees including one from your recent employer by close of business on Friday, 14th February 2020 to email@example.com with the title “Software developer (ASP.NET Core)”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.