Tai Sacco is seeking to fill the position of the Network and Security Officer.
This is a new position created in line with the new Corporate Strategy Plan 2020-2024.
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Tai Sacco computer and information security systems which includes the IT infrastructure, networks, and data.
1. Overall responsibility of ensuring that the Sacco ICT Infrastructure (software and hardware) is fully secure and operational at all times to support the business customer experience initiatives.
2. Provide timely ICT support, reports and communication to fulfil all agreed service level agreements with both internal and external stakeholders.
3. Provide leadership in the prudent management of ICT budget and ICT Infrastructure for efficient and effective ICT services.
4. Advise Sacco management on emerging ICT business support matters and facilitate better management decision making and support to ICT.
5. Build the capacity of the Sacco in the optimization of ICT possibilities and resources through policy formulation, ICT infrastructure development and user capacity building.
1. Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Good LAN & WAN Cisco Networking knowledge
2. Desirable professional qualifications
- ITIL FOUNDATION
- MCSE or a minimum Certification in a security product
- Certified information Systems Auditor
3. Desirable skills, competencies and experience
- 4-6 years of experience working in ICT networking systems and network security
- Experience with WAN and LAN technologies
- Knowledge in network access control (NAC) systems, firewalls, routers, incident response techniques. intrusion prevention systems, information security methodologies, authentication protocols and different attack types.
- Knowledge in network monitoring systems and log analysis & shipping.
- Problem Solving Skills: ability to handle and resolve unstructured problems and new environments. Ability to problems as assets and learning opportunities.
- Membership to an IT Security professional body will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to email their CV and relevant documents to email@example.com clearly stating the title of the position applied for as the subject matter.
All applications must be received by close of business February 14, 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
Tai Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.